Consider this your digital passport to more than 5,000 magazines
- Titles include Cosmopolitan, Stuff, Rolling Stone, Red and Grazia
- Create five profiles, so perfect for family sharing
- All mags accessible from your phone, tablet or computer
- Cancel anytime you like
- Try one month free, plus get a £10 Amazon voucher after your first subscription payment
Time Out says
Ah, the wonders of the modern age. Who’d have thought a few years ago you could now have more than 5,000 magazines in the palm of your hand? Baffling. Anyhoo, that’s what you get with a Readly subscription, with totally unrestricted access to basically everything there is from the magazine publishing world. You can go niche (you want tractors? You got tractors) or you can just flip the pages on the biggies, like Cosmo, Grazia, Elle, BBC Good Food and The Guardian Weekly. Access for the first month is free but if you like what you see (we think you will) and want to carry on? It’s just £7.99 a month after that. Plus, with this special deal, you get a £10 Amazon voucher after your first subscription payment. But you know, feel free to cancel anytime. Happy reading – and well done for supporting publishing. Appreciate it. Ta.
Need to know:
- This offer is for a month’s access to Readly for free.
- To redeem, please click on the link above or click here and enter your registration details.
- You will be entered into a rolling contract that can be cancelled at any time.
- New customers only.
- Offer is valid from Feb 18 to March 31 2021.
- The £10 Amazon gift voucher will be sent to the registered email address once the trial has transferred into a paying subscription.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer