Head to Wok with Jon for some tasty-looking pan-Asian plates
What do you get?
- A six-dish sharing menu for £19.90
- A six-dish vegetarian sharing menu for £16.90
- A nine-dish sharing menu for £29.90
- Plus a glass of prosecco
Time Out says:
Established earlier this year, Wok with Jon is one of the latest additions to east London’s dining scene. Headed up by chef Jon Villar (who’s the former head chef of PJ's Grill, Minako at the Met, Kopapa, Mber and Gammagamma Soho, fyi), this spot aims to provide a unique dining experience with a multitude of flavours from across Asia. Sounds pretty damn tasty, but why not find out for yourself? You can bag six or nine sharing dishes, and a glass of prosecco, from just £16.90. Wok on!
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for your selected option at Wok with Jon.
- To redeem please book in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your voucher and security code.
- Please present voucher on arrival.
- One voucher per person.
- Valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.