Turnt your Sunday into a massive warehouse party bonanzaThree day weekend can only mean one thing - it's party time. Luckily for you, London's freshest house and hiphop night is taking over the Islington Metal Works for a massive night of bank holiday mayhem.
- Two rooms of the hottest DJs keeping the party going through till 3am
- Split over three spaces with an epic glass ceilinged courtyard
- Get your teeth into a tasty BBQ to satisfy those mid-party hunger pangs
- Turnt residents Reiss Mxlovin, Teddy Music and 1extra's Melody Kane bring the beats
- J Carsandas, DJ Lissa and Fasten keep it house all night
Think you're ready for six hours of hiphop, trap, house and R&B? Well, it'd be rude not to.
Over 18s only, valid ID required. Party till 3am.