Enjoy two refreshing cocktails on the Thames with this YPlan exclusive dealThe Jetty is a cool, temporary platform on the River Thames, situated right by the Greenwich Peninsula. Now home to a pop-up cocktail bar, street food venue and the critically acclaimed Heartbreak Hotel immersive theatre event, it's a unique place to catch some hangs, eat and drink, and take in some art.
There are few better ways to settle into an evening than delicious cocktails. Nab one of these vouchers to grab two for £10. There's an amazing range available, with a rotating menu every evening. And once you feel fully indulged, you can move onto The Heartbreak Hotel for a truly memorable evening.
Previous cocktail highlights include:
- Right Through The Heart: a sweet pear Bellini, with English elderflowers and peach schnapps, served with a stick of impaled vodka gummy bears
- Don't Make Me Blue: a fresh and summery mojito, with a sweet blueberry twist to contrast with the mint and zingy lime
- That Ol' Fashioned Love: the classic Old Fashioned gets reimagined, with a generous helping of maple syrup, and a dash of homemade chai spiced bitters
- Pucker Up: tangy English blackberries, with sharp pomegranate juice spiked with vodka and garnished with a sweet cherry sugar
- Heartbreaker: sharp vodka and cassis are topped with prosecco, then in goes a shard of hazelnut brittle, and maraschino cherries
- Love Potion No 9: prosecco with a candy floss twist
- Tue-Sun: 6pm-12am
Over 18s only. Valid ID may be required. Voucher only valid for two of the same cocktail, subject to availability. Maximum of one voucher per person. Tickets to The Heartbreak Hotel must be purchased separately.