Enjoy impeccable European flavours and a glass from the iconic New Zealand wineryTake a seat in the atmospheric dining room and enjoy a selection of European bistro dishes from a fabulous set-menu created by Head Chef Garve Pang. The décor emphasises The Sign of The Don's Iberian heritage, with specially commissioned pieces including a cork bar, reclaimed port-barrel banquettes, and a 3-metre corkscrew carved from metal.
Choose a main meal, and either a starter or desert, and enjoy delicious food with a glass of either red or white trinity hill wine in a beautiful restaurant.
- Smoked salmon, beetroot and sour cream and Melba toast
- Venison and black pudding Scotch egg with celeriac remoulade
- Soup of the day
- Grilled spatchcock chicken with preserved lemon, garlic, olives, Ratte potatoes and thyme
- Grilled fish of the day
- Pappardelle, provençale vegetables, basil and walnut pesto with shaved parmesan
- Chocolate Cheesecake
- Crème Brulée
- Cheese Selection (additional £5)
The price includes VAT but excludes 12.5% service charge.