Awesome food and neverending prosecco at a lauded London restaurant
- Two courses
- Unlimited bubbles
- A Notting Hill stalwart
- Just £19
Find out more:
Seriously, £19 for two courses at an upmarket Notting Hill fish restaurant with as many glasses of prosecco as you want? That’s some seriously good value right there, people. But if you need any further persuasion, then we’ve got plenty. Not only has this neighbourhood restaurant been here since 1939 (they really know what they’re doing), it was given a gorgeous new lick of paint back in 2006 and now looks even better – think restored original features, leather banquettes, antique mirrors and some very swanky swooping chandeliers. But you’re here for the food, right? Of course you are. This place has been called London’s ‘poshest fish and chippy’ but it’s much more than that. Have a look at the menu below for what you’ll be able to get stuck into, but if you want our advice? We’re already sold on grilled cod with Geales chips, tartar sauce and a slice of lemon – we’ve seen it and it looks incredible. And remember, you’ll be able to wash it all down with bottomless prosecco. Well, why not?
What’s on the menu?
Selection of grilled flatbread with Geales taramasalata and homemade hummus to share
Grilled or deep-fried cod or haddock fillet
Geales classic chips, tartar sauce and lemon
Caesar salad with chicken or plain
Geales fish cake
Smoked haddock, cod, salmon on a bed of spinach with mild curry sauce
Mac and cheese with Montgomery cheddar sauce
Need to know:
- This is valid for two courses and bottomless bubbles with the option of unlimited chips at Geales, Notting Hill.
- Available Tuesday to Sunday during opening hours
- An optional service charge 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Maximum party size is six.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings
- Valid until September 3 2019.
- Please book via email@example.com forward your QR codes and vouchers codes, subject to availability.
- Please print your ticket and present it upon arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.