Banging food and endless prosecco at a lauded London restaurant
- Dine at a Notting Hill fish and chip stalwart
- Two courses and optional bottomless chips
- Unlimited bubbles
Find out more:
Not only has this neighbourhood restaurant been here since 1939, it was given a gorgeous new lick of paint back in 2006 and now looks even better – think restored original features, leather banquettes, antique mirrors and seriously swanky swooping chandeliers. But you wanna hear about the food, right? Well, Geales has been dubbed London’s ‘poshest fish and chippy’ – check out the menu below and you can see what’s on offer. And remember, whatever you choose you’ll be able to wash it all down with bottomless prosecco.
What’s on the menu?
Today’s market fish in a homemade broth
Asparagus with saffron aioli and sorrel
Seafood platter – whitebait, fried calamari and toasted bread with taramasalata
Fish and chips – fried haddock, cod or hake with fat chips, tartar sauce and mushy peas
Moules Mariniere with skinny fries
Egg macaroni and cheese
Seafood stew – rich tomato and white wine sauce, shellfish, fish of the day and potatoes
White chocolate cheesecake – cream cheese and white chocolate
Apple crumble with homemade custard
Chocolate pot – rich chocolate mousse and cream set in a pot
Need to know:
- This is valid for two courses and bottomless bubbles with the option of unlimited chips at Geales, Notting Hill.
- Please print your voucher and present it upon arrival.
- Available Tuesday to Thursday Dinner only, Friday Saturday and Sunday open all day for lunch dinner.
- An optional service charge 12.5% will be added to your bill.
- Maximum party size is six.
- Tables are restricted to 90-minute sittings.
- Valid until December 15 2019.
- Please book via email@example.com forward your QR codes and vouchers codes, subject to availability
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.