A meal at a unique live music joint in Farringdon or the West End
What is it?
Two courses and a glass of bubbly at a live music bar.
You can find The Piano Works in two London spots - a listed Victorian basement in Farringdon and in the bustling West End. Totally unique venues, these live music spaces aren’t like London's other evening hang-outs. Why? Well, not only do they have an incredible pair of pianists and a fantastic rotating cast of musicians, but they play whatever you want.
What’s more, it’s not just about the music at this these lively bar. The Piano Works also serves up a tasty menu full of comfort food classics - with a wealth of vegan options too. With our offer, you can enjoy two courses and a drink for just £15 – then you can sit back, enjoy your meal and make requests to the live band. That’s music to our ears.
What’s on the menu?
Soup of the day with bread (v) (ve on request) (gf on request)
Chicken liver pate with onion chutney, rocket and rye bread
Avocado dressed caesar salad (ve on request) (gf on request)
Grilled green asparagus and hollandaise sauce (ve) (gf on request)
200g hanger steak (£3 supplement) with chips, salad and garlic butter and béarnaise, peppercorn or mushroom sauce (£1.50 supplement)
The Piano Works shepherd’s pie (classic or with cheddar cheese)
The Piano Works vegan shepherd’s pie (ve) with red wine, lentils, chickpeas and sweet potato mash
Deep fried haddock with mushy peas and chips
Tofish and chips (ve) with minted mushy peas
Sausage and mash with onion gravy and peas
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for two courses and a glass of prosecco at The Piano Works.
- The Piano Works West End: 02078891966 | firstname.lastname@example.org. Please forward your QR codes and voucher codes, subject to availability.
- The Piano Works Farringdon: 02072781966 | email@example.com. Please forward your QR codes and voucher codes, subject to availability.
- Monday to Wednesday between 5pm and 8pm, Thursday and Friday 5pm.
- Subject to availability.
- Overs 18’s only
- Live music times vary, please speak to the venue for more information.
- Tables will be allocated for two hours.
- The venue will need 48 hours’ notice of cancellation for the voucher to be valid on a future date.
- An optional 12.5% service charge will be added to the full price of the menu plus any sides or supplements.
- Voucher valid until June 6.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.