Cabarets, cafés and clubs through the lens of pioneering artists at the Barbican
- An exhibition exploring the role of cabarets in modern art
- Many works rarely seen in the UK
- Includes life-size recreations of avant-garde spaces
Find out more:
This landmark exhibition at the Barbican will give audiences a fascinating insight into the history of cabarets, cafés and clubs from London to New York, Paris, Mexico City and beyond. Spanning the 1880s to the 1960s, ‘Into the Night: Cabarets and Clubs in Modern Art’ will showcase over 200 exhibits, each one celebrating the creativity of the spaces used by artists, performers, designers, musicians and writers. Tickets now two-for-one, only with Time Out.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for two tickets to ‘Into the Night: Cabarets & Clubs in Modern Art’ at Barbican.
- There will complimentary live jazz and an in-gallery bar Thu-Sat evening at the exhibition.
- Present Time Out voucher on arrival for admission at the next available time slot.
- Opening times are 12midday to 6pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Sundays. 12midday to 9pm on Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays. Sundays are open from 10am to 9pm.
- Tickets are non-transferrable and have no equivalent cash value.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Tickets valid on day of exhibition entry only.
- Valid for one-time use only.
- Valid until December 31 2019.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.