Discover the story behind the iconic interior design company
- See the influential works of Tricia Guild
- Find out how Guild’s global travels inspired her creativity
- Hosted in Bermondsey’s Fashion and Textile Museum
Find out more:
If you think beige is boring and eggshell is uninteresting, it’s more than likely you have something in common with Designers Guild founder Tricia Guild. Frustrated with the monotonous range of interior design fabrics available, Guild decided to do something about it. Fast forward 50 years and she’s at the head of her own company, known for bold, colourful designs that helped shape the future of interior design. ‘Out of the Blue’ showcases the unique history of Tricia and Designers Guild – and you can bag two tickets for the price of one, only with Time Out.
Need to know:
- This is valid for a pair of tickets to ‘Out of the Blue: Fifty Years of Designers Guild’ at the Fashion and Textile Museum.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- Open Tuesday - Saturday 11am–6pm, Thursdays until 8pm, Sundays 11am–5pm.
- Last admission will be 45 minutes before closing.
- Please visit https://www.ftmlondon.org/ftm-exhibitions/out-of-the-blue-50-years-of-designers-guild/ for more information.
- Valid until June 14 2020.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.