Bag a whole lot of small-batch roasted coffee from a London Fields roastery
What do you get?
- Two kilograms of the coffee of your choice
- Choose from Peruvian, Congolian or Honduran coffee
- Pick filter or espresso roast
- Ethically and sustainably sourced coffee from farming communities
Time Out says:
Like city dwellers everywhere, we’re sorely missing fresh brews from the sensational sub-culture of coffee shops in London. Some days you wake up and you just tell that instant coffee isn’t going to cut the mustard – what you need is a better bean. Luckily for us Londoners, Cafédirect scours the world in search of the most sustainable charismatic coffees – and pays a fair price for them – then it ships them to your door. And now you can nab a whopping two kilograms of the good stuff for just £20 – wake up and smell the bargain!
What are the coffees?
D.R. Congo Espresso with notes of honeycomb and dark chocolate
Peruvian Espresso roast with dark chocolate and sweet hazelnut notes
Honduras Filter roast with delicate caramel and praline tasting notes
Or make your own coffee bundle by choosing two different origins and roasts
Need to know:
- This offer is valid for two kilograms of coffee for £20 with Cafédirect
- To redeem, click just follow the link and pick your coffee.
- Please note this is pre-sale only, delivery will not be made until January 25 2021.
- For UK residents only.
- Valid on two-kilogram products only.
- Delivery is not included and is calculated separately at checkout and is dependent on order volume and delivery location.
- For full T&Cs please visit https://handpicked.cafedirect.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.
- Valid until March 2 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).