That sure is a helluva lot of beans but these guys are environmentally minded, too
- From a business focusing on removing single-use packaging from the coffee industry
- Carbon neutral and emission-free delivery
- All beans are traceable and roasted in Ernie’s Elephant & Castle roastery
- Just enter the code COFFEETIME at checkout to claim the offer
Time Out says
This is great. Let’s chat about the coffee later because what we really like about these guys is that yeah, sure, they have a very admirable focus on eradicating single-use packaging from their industry but it's how they're doing so that's really cool. You see they’re taking inspo from the traditional milk round, which means not only do they come and pick up the reusable containers your coffee comes in – just like the milkman does with his glass bottles – but orders are completed using their very own 1963 electric milk float. Oh and Beryl, their electric cargo bike, which presumably is a bit nippier but every bit as eco-friendly. But all this would be a bit crap if the coffee was no good, right? Well, don’t worry too much there. It’s the good stuff. They source their beans meticulously and roast them at their own roastery in Elephant & Castle. And if you want to try it out? Take your pick from their ‘filter house’ or their ‘espresso house’. Both are banging.
Need to know
- This offer is valid for two kilos of either filter house or espresso house coffee from Ernie London
- To redeem, please follow the link above or click here and enter the code COFFEETIME
- Discount will be applied automatically
- Available on one-time purchases on Ernie’s house range
- Delivery in Zones 1 and 2 only.
- Offer closes April 8 2021.
- This voucher cannot be. cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.