Tuck into dinner with unlimited booze in Soho
- A choice of two or three courses
- Bottomless cocktails
- Available every Friday in Soho
Find out more:
Kick start your weekend in the best way possible – with a Friday night meal and bottomless cocktails at Soho’s Wild Heart. Start with croquettes, seared peppers or a prawn martini, before savouring into a hearty main like beer-battered haddock, minute steak or a puff pastry pizza. And if you opt for the three-course deal, then you can enjoy one of their classic British puds to finish, too. All the while, you’re sipping free-flowing prosecco cocktails. For just £20, that’s a delicious deal.
What’s on the menu?
Goats cheese croquette, crispy straw pastry
Seared peppers, olive caramel
Lobster popcorn, wasabi mayonnaise
Cold water prawn martini with salt baked beetroot, avocado, horseradish, Marie Rose sauce
Trooper beer-battered fillet of haddock, proper mushy peas, tartar sauce and lemon
Native bread burger, toasted brioche served with a choice of smoked scamorza cheese, maple cured bacon, fried egg or black pudding
Minute steak, herb butter, parmesan French fries
Puff pastry pizza, burrata cheese, vine tomatoes, sour roasted onions, burnt aubergine
New York cheesecake
Toffee apple, pear and cinnamon crumble with pistachio and macadamia
Textured chocolate fudge cake with Madagascan vanilla ice cream
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for two or three courses and bottomless cocktails at Wild Heart.
- To book, please contact email@example.com forwarding your QR codes and voucher codes.
- Subject to availability.
- Booking details – Every Friday 6pm - 10.30pm.
- Maximum party size per booking is six people.
- This voucher is valid for 90 minutes bottomless prosecco bellini cocktails.
- An optional 12.5% service charge will be added to the bill.
- Voucher valid until December 27.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.