Make Friday flavourful with an indulgent meal just off Regent Street
- Choice of two or three courses
- Bottomless prosecco for 90 minutes
- Restaurant and bar in central Soho
Find out more:
Kick start your weekend in the best way possible – with a Friday night meal and bottomless cocktails at Soho’s Wild Heart. Start with croquettes, seared peppers or a prawn martini, before savouring into a hearty main like beer-battered haddock, minute steak or a puff pastry pizza. And if you opt for the three-course deal, then you can enjoy one of their classic British puds to finish, too. All the while, you’re sipping free-flowing prosecco cocktails. For just £20, that’s a delicious deal.
What’s on the menu?
Goats cheese croquette with crispy straw pastry
Seared peppers with olive caramel
Lobster popcorn with wasabi mayonnaise
Coldwater prawn martini with salt-baked beetroot, avocado, horseradish and Marie Rose sauce
Trooper beer-battered fillet of haddock with proper mushy peas, tartar sauce and lemon
Native bread burger in a toasted brioche served with a choice of smoked scamorza cheese, maple-cured bacon, fried egg or black pudding
Minute steak with herb butter and parmesan French fries
Puff pastry pizza with burrata cheese, vine tomatoes, sour roasted onions and burnt aubergine
New York cheesecake
Toffee apple, pear and cinnamon crumble with pistachio and macadamia
Textured chocolate fudge cake with Madagascan vanilla ice cream
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for two or three courses and bottomless cocktails at Wild Heart.
- To book, please contact email@example.com forwarding your QR codes and voucher codes.
- Subject to availability.
- Booking details – Every Friday 6pm - 10.30pm.
- Maximum party size per booking is six people.
- This voucher is valid for 90 minutes bottomless prosecco bellini cocktails.
- An optional 12.5% service charge will be added to the bill.
- Voucher valid Jan 3 2020 until April 3 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.