Five powerful new voices in British theatreThis is your opportunity to witness five critically-acclaimed, award-winning plays in an iconic venue. All of these plays have won an IdeasTap Short Play Award and are now making their way around the country.
Have a read of the programme and see if it piques your interest:
- Marietta Kirkbride's Hole: Josh is alone. The whole world is against him. Only Steve understands. Listen as one man unburdens his woes.
- Don Grimme's The 7-11 Butterfly Effect: A teacher in the distant future tells their young students about the dark days of the early 21st century.
- Robert Holtom's Fat: A lone woman sits in a car park contemplating food, sex and a super-sized coffin.
- Atar Haradi's Three Sides Of A Fence: An old man, a young Arab and a Hassidic Jew all reveal their side of one painful, historic story.
- Conor Carroll's Universally Speaking: Watch as one man’s grim reality is played out in three different ways. A dark take on celebrity and crime.
Please arrive on time as latecomers may not be admitted.