Choose from a series of five classical shows by London Concertante and friends
What do you get?
- Ticket to up to five summer concerts in a beautiful private garden
- Option to add a five-course tasting menu and a glass of sparkling wine on arrival
- Performed by London Concertante and friends
Time Out says:
Good news: Live music is back! We’ve dearly missed London’s live music scene and all of its glorious variety, now you can get back to it with Secret Garden Concerts. The five-concert series features a mixture of classical music and original compositions, taking place throughout August. You opt to go just for the sweet, sweet sounds, or add a five-course tasting menu, created and cooked onsite by Masterchef: The Professionals winner Sven-Hanson Britt, with a glass of sparkling wine to kick the evening up a notch. Tickets start at just £29.
What’s in the programme?
August 2 – Mendelssohn, Mozart and Puccini
The first concert will showcase a mixture of Mozart, Puccini and Mendelssohn, performed by a variety of virtuosic soloists.
August 9 – The David Gordon Trio
Enjoy a trio of keys, bass and percussion as they play a programme of original compositions and exciting jazz baroque fusions.
August 16 – London Concertante Soloists
London Concertante’s guest director Jonathan Stone, principal cellist Chris Grist and harpsichordist virtuoso David Wright come together for a wonderful night of Bach, Handel and Corelli.
August 23 – The Camarilla Ensemble
Prepare for an exciting mix, ranging from classical to jazz, inspired by humour and dance. The works of Mozart, Bizet, Dvorák, Arnold and Gershwin will all feature.
August 30 – London Concertante
The exciting end to the summer garden series will be delivered by London Concertante, performing a programme of Tchaikovsky and Mendelssohn.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for your selected tickets to Secret Garden Concerts.
- Doors open at 6pm, food & bar from 6pm, the programme begins at 7.30pm and finishes at 9.30pm.
- Please print your voucher to present upon arrival.
- Your ticket is only valid for your selected option.
- Concert and tasting menu tickets include a glass of sparkling wine upon arrival.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.