Tickets to this new play-with-songs about a young gay couple
What is it?
Up to 21% off tickets to this modern musical with original tracks by Bloc Party’s Kele Okereke.
Told through a blend of music, movement and drama, ‘Leave to Remain’ is an exciting collaboration between Kele Okereke (Bloc Party), TV writer Matt Jones and choreographer Robby Graham. It explores the effects of a couple’s relationship in the face of an uncertain future, and what happens when their troubles begin to fracture both their families. The story centres around a young gay couple, Obi and Alex, whose relationship is put under pressure when Alex’s visa is questioned.
With this exciting creative team and a multi-talented cast including the Tyrone Huntley and Billy Cullum, this new piece of theatre is set to be a hit. It’s also the big show in Sean Holmes’s final Lyric Hammersmith season, so don’t sleep on it – tickets are now just £25 each.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Leave to Remain’ at Lyric Hammersmith.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.