Enjoy a chic summer social with access to superior seating
- Catch three matches of polo per day
- Get access to the Grazing Paddock for restaurant and street food
- Includes access to the Grandstand
- On-site shopping village
- Early-bird and late access tickets available.
Find out more:
Spending a day watching polo really is all fun and games. From seeing your favourite riders compete as you sip a glass of champagne to diving into delicious nibbles at the on-site restaurants, there’s a lot to do and see. The games are surprisingly fast, furious and we wouldn’t be surprised if you can’t take your eyes off of the action. And between games, fill your bags at the luxe shopping village or head to the bar to find your new favourite bevvy. Talk about horsing around.
What’s on the programme?
June 5 – International Friday
An action-packed day to kick-start the tournament, including the Frasers England Polo Team taking to the hallowed turf of Hurlingham Park in a thrilling international match.
June 6 – Ladies’ Day
Come and raise a glass to summer at Ladies’ Day – a great excuse to dress up and enjoy a day out watching some quality sporting action. Shop ‘til you drop, then relax with friends in the Champagne Lanson Garden (get your glad rags out, there’s a prize for best dressed). Ladies’ Day opens its doors at 12pm with the first of three games kicking off at 2pm.
June 7 – Saddle Up: The Polo Day Party Extravaganza (18+ only) - Now sold out
Enjoy a lazy Sunday afternoon watching the polo while you nurse a jug of Pimms or a G and T. When you feel your feet start tapping along to the beat, strap on your dancing shoes, and get stuck into one of London’s first summer Sunday sessions at this glorious festival of polo.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Chestertons Polo in the Park on your selected date.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Voucher valid for your selected date only.
- Saddle Up is an 18+ only event.
- Dates and times include: Friday, June 5 (International Friday) from 12:00 - 21:00, Saturday, June 6 (Ladies Day) from 12:00 - 20:00 and Sunday, June 7 (Party at the Polo) from 14:00 - 19:00.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.