These boozy brunch parties are some of the finest in London
- Up to 23% off tickets to one of London's finest bottomless brunch parties
- Bottomless fried chicken
- Bottomless cocktails
- UK garage bangers or live comedy
Find out more:
UKG Brunch merges some of life’s finest things – UK Garage, all-you-can-eat fried chicken (vegan and veggie options available too), bottomless cocktails and fancy dress. The parties run from 12pm until 6pm and mix dining, dancing and party games, all set to a soundtrack of all your fave garage slammers. It’s the euphoric daytime party that takes you back to the '90s. Is it, is it, wicked? Yep, pretty much. Not into garage? Opt for the comedy brunch – a heady mix of top-notch comedy from the UKs finest comedians, food, booze and partying. Whichever you pick, tickets are up to 23% off if you book through Time Out – from just £23 each.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to UKG Brunch or Comedy Brunch.
- Over 18s only.
- Bottomless cocktails will begin at 12pm, please arrive at 11.45pm.
- Rum Punch for 90mins (12pm-1.30pm) and bottomless chicken wings for 90mins (1pm-2:30pm)
- Beetroot & halloumi burger veggie option available
- This voucher is only valid for your selected option.
- Locations: Steel yard, Ministry of Sound and Dingwalls, please check your ticket for your location.
- Full address details will be included on your booking confirmation email.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.