From just £16 for access to this hugely popular exhibition about the Japanese comics
- A fascinating insight into the Japanese art form
- Exclusively priced weekday tickets
- Largest exhibition of manga ever to take place outside of Japan
Find out more:
Whether you’re a hardcore manga fan, interested in Japanese culture or simply love art and storytelling, this blockbusting exhibition at the British Museum is a must-see. The exhibition tells the history of this cultural phenomenon, from its nineteenth-century roots to its development into areas like video games, cinema, art and literature. This huge show (it’s the largest ever exhibition of manga outside of Japan) really digs deep into this fascinating form and, as we said in our review, acts ‘as a potential launching pad for your own fascination’. A captivating event.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to the manga exhibition at the British Museum.
- Please print your voucher and present it on arrival.
- Redeemable weekdays only: Open Monday to Thursday 10:00-17:30. Fridays until 20:30.
- Last entry 80 minutes before closing.
- Valid until July 23 2019.
- Exhibition supported by Citi.
- Logistics partner IAG Cargo
- Kyoto Municipal Transportation Bureau 'Let's take the subway!' project posters; © Kyoto Municipal Transportation Bureau
- Takahashi Yoichi, Captain Tsubasa, 1981 - 88; ©Yoichi Takahashi/SHUEISHA
- Tezuka Osamu, Metropolis, 1949; ©Tezuka Productions
- Higashimura Akiko (b.1975), Princess Jellyfish (Kuragehime), 2008-2017; © Akiko Higashimura / Kodansha Ltd.
- Noda Satoru, Golden Kamuy, 2014 onwards; ©Satoru Noda / SHUEISHA
- Hoshino Yukinobu, Professor Munakata’s British Museum Adventure, 2011; © YUKINOBU HOSHINO/SHOGAKUKAN INC.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.