The cult cabaret band takes on Cole Porter’s moving work
- Chance to see a Grammy-nominated band
- Performing at the legendary Wiltons Music Hall
- Combination of vaudeville, music-hall, cabaret and street theatre
Time Out says
You know what might be the only thing better than hearing Cole Porter’s music live? Cole Porter’s music performed live by one of the finest set of cabaret musicians in the business. The Tiger Lillies will be bringing their unique brand of performance art (which is ‘pre-war-Berlin cabaret, anarchic opera and gypsy music, echoing the voices of Bertolt Brecht and Jacques Brel’, apparently) to bring Porter’s work vividly to life. And you know what? It’s at one of our very favourite venues, the iconic Wiltons Musical Hall. Even more reason to see what should be an incredible night out.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for tickets to see The Tiger Lillies: Love for Sale.
- Only valid for your selected option.
- Please take your Time Out voucher to the box office on the night of your chosen performance to exchange for your seat tickets
- Running time: 110 minutes, including interval
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer