The world-famous exhibition of real human bodies has a new permanent home in London
What is it?
Up to 29% off the educational and philosophical museum experience ‘Body Worlds’ – a collection of real bodies preserved by Gunther von Hagens.
‘Body Worlds’ has sparked curiosity across the globe – and now it’s permanently set up in central London at the London Pavilion, previous home to Ripley’s Believe it or Not. The fascinating exhibits have been made possible by a preservation technique called ‘plastination’ developed by German doctor Gunther von Hagens (who made a name for himself after performing a live autopsy on Channel 4 in 2002).
The display is designed to be educational: how well do you know your body, really? You know how you feel, but you don’t know what’s going on beneath your skin. There are more than 200 specimens on show at this exciting exhibition – from humans to animals and other anatomical structures of the body, and it shines a light on health and the fascinating anatomy of your own body.
Tickets are now up to 29% off if you book through us – that’s a dead good deal.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to ‘Body Worlds’ at London Pavilion.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Present Time Out voucher at the box office to be granted admission.
- For the safety and comfort of all visitors: large bags, backpacks and other luggage (excluding small hand bags, 30x30 cm) are not permitted throughout the attraction. Lockers are available at the box office from £2.
- Tickets valid Sunday to Thursday 09:30-19:00 and Friday and Saturday 09:30-21:00
- Guests will be allocated a space on the next available time-slot.
- Last admission is 90 minutes before closing time.
- Voucher valid to December 31 2019, subject to availability.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.