Tickets to a witty show adapted from Neil McCormick’s ‘Killing Bono’
What is it?
Up to 31% off tickets to a new production by veteran writing duo Dick Clement and Ian La Frenais.(‘Porridge’, ‘The Likely Lads’, ‘The Commitments’)
Based on the life of journalist Neil McCormick and his good friend Paul Hewson, this show is a surreal but hilarious trip back to ‘70s and ’80s Dublin.
Neil and Paul have a dream of forming bands and become global superstars – Paul changes his name to Bono and his band becomes U2, whereas Neil’s band never takes off…
This witty piece of theatre about failed ambition recounts a story of Neil‘s friendship and life-long rivalry with international superstar Bono. Tickets from just £11, saving you up to 31%.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Chasing Bono‘ at Soho Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.