The return of this explosive, playful and political rock opera
- Up to 31% off tickets
- The return of a much-loved Kneehigh production
- An eighteenth-century story reimagined for the present day
- Puppetry, physical theatre, comedy
- Last chance to see in London
Find out more:
A huge hit when it first appeared on stage in 1728, John Gay’s musical satire ‘The Beggar’s Opera’ has undergone an exciting reimagining for the present day by acclaimed theatre company Kneehigh. Known for their alternative and energetic productions, ‘Dead Dog in a Suitcase’ features many of their trademark devices – puppetry, physical theatre and live music – with some showstopping vocals from their impressive actor-musicians.
Returning to the Lyric Hammersmith after a successful run back in 2015, this riotous comedy finishes in London in just over a week. Don’t miss it this time around – tickets from just £22 when you book through Time Out.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Dead Dog in a Suitcase’ at Lyric Hammersmith.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.