Tuck into a three-course meal with entertainment from West End stars
What do you get?
- See Stephen Triffitt and Mark Adams, stars of the West End’s ‘The Definitive Rat Pack’ show, perform as Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin
- A lavish three-course dinner
- Available every Tuesday to Saturday from August 1 to 29
Time Out says:
Any swing or jazz aficionado will tell you that the original Rat Pack were some of the best to ever do it. You might not be able to see them live but Stephen Triffitt and Mark Adams look like damn fine substitutes – these guys have paid tribute to The Rat Pack in the West End for nearly a decade. Now they are taking their smooth tunes to Belgravia, where you can hear all the classics you know and love over a picture-perfect three-course meal for 31 percent less. That ain’t a kick in the head.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a ticket to ‘The Frank & Dean’ dinner and show at Boisdale of Belgravia.
- Tickets are valid for the first show between 7.30-8.30, diners can arrive for dinner from 6pm
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- Only valid for your selected option.
- Subject to availability.
- Please present your voucher upon arrival.
- Please book a minimum of 48 hours in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org forwarding your QR code and voucher codes.
- Available every Tuesday to Sunday throughout August 2020.
- You must have a confirmed booking 48 hours in advance otherwise you will be charged full price.
- An optional 12.5 percent service will be added to your bill.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.