See John Malkovich star in this controversial play on abuse of power in Hollywood
- John Malkovich makes his return to the West End stage after over 30 years
- World-premiere of Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright David Mamet’s new play
- Up to 32% off
Find out more:
Created in response to the abuse of power in Hollywood, this production from the master of witty dialogue David Mamet is a gripping piece of theatre. Casting an eye into the deep depths of LA, John Malkovich plays depraved Hollywood mogul, Barney Fein, who falls from power to shame in a journey compared to The Odyssey.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Bitter Wheat’ at the Garrick Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.