The triumphant return of the legendary TV improv show
What is it?
Up to 33% off tickets to the the legendary TV improv show.
Back in the late 80s, when ‘Whose Line Is It Anyway?’ debuted on Channel 4, improvised comedy was a complete novelty. These days the art of making stuff up on the spot is an established part of the comedy circuit and the capital is full to the brim with lively improv groups. Which begs the question: why fork out to see a live version of an old TV show? The answer is simple: because it’s a simply brilliant, quick-fire delight from the get-go that will have you peeing your pants (don’t say we didn’t warn you).
The return of this comedic masterpiece features hilarious stars including Colin Mochrie, Josie Lawrence, Charles Esten, Mike McShane, Brad Sherwood, and Jeff Davis. And our tickets are up to 33% off – now from just £20 each. But if you ask us? You can’t put a price on a night out like this.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Whose Line Is It Anyway?’ at the Royal Albert Hall.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.