Getting itchy feet? Look no further
What is it?
A range of events all about travel, from one of the biggest names in the globe-trotting business.
Budding travel writer? Thinking of road tripping around the US? Just need a well-earned break from the big smoke? Well, award-winning travel know-it-alls, National Geographic Traveller (UK), are on hand to help with a panoply of excellent after-work events that’ll spur you on to follow your travel-related dreams.
There are ten different events on offer, spanning everything from Australian itineraries to Latin American food, so we can assure there will be something on the line-up that tickles your fancy. And with us, you can enjoy savings of up to 35%. Most of the classes are as little as £6.50 each – that leaves plenty for your travel money piggy bank.
What are the events?
Travel Writing Masterclass on January 29
California road trips: Travel Geeks event on February 19
China: How to do it Travel Geeks event on March 12
Australia Itineraries Travel Geeks event on April 2
China: How to do it (Brighton) Travel Geeks event on April 11
China: How to do it (Cambridge) Travel Geeks event on April 23
Vietnam Travel Geeks event on May 14
Adventures in New Zealand Travel Geeks event on June 25
Latin American Food Travel Geeks event on September 10
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to National Geographic Traveller events.
- This voucher is only valid for your selected option.
- Location included in ticket name.
- The National Geographic Traveller Travel Writing Masterclass runs 6:30pm to 9:30 pm, NGT The Masterclasses 2019 runs 10am to 6pm and all other events run from 6.30pm to 8.30pm.
- Please present your Time Out voucher on arrival.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.