Bask in glorious classical music with your loved one
- Get tickets to a concert by candlelight
- Featuring Beethoven’s ’Moonlight Sonata‘
- In the beautiful St James’ Piccadilly
- Performed by renowned pianist Ben Schoeman
Find out more:
Valentine’s Day is never an easy one to navigate. Going out for dinner and being surrounding by couples is far too cringe, but staying in and eating an M&S ‘dine in for two’ meal is a bit of a cop-out. Well, we’ve got the perfect solution: a classical music concert in bustling Piccadilly where you can snuggle up next to your partner and enjoy some fine classical piano favourites.
Join renowned pianist, Ben Schoeman, as he takes you on a romantic journey featuring music from Beethoven (including his famous ’Moonlight Sonata‘), Chopin, Satie and Liszt. And, to top it all off, he’ll be playing by candlelight. Cute, right? Tickets from just £13.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to a Valentine’s piano recital at St James’ Piccadilly.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.