Last chance to see the first major theatrical adaptation of this wartime romance
- Up to 36% off tickets
- Based on the best-selling novel by Louis de Bernières
- West End transfer
- Last chance to buy
- Tickets from just £15
Find out more:
Following a super-successful run at the Rose Kingston Theatre, and now in a limited West End run at the Harold Pinter Theatre, ‘Captain Corelli’s Mandolin’ must come to an end on August 31.
It’s 1941 in Cephalonia and young Italian officer Captain Corelli is sent to the picturesque Greek island during the Italian and German occupation of the Second World War. Proving to be kind, cultured and a highly talented musician, Corelli is soon matched with Dr Iannis’ beautiful daughter Pelagia – and she discovers the complexities of love, and how it can bloom in the most unforeseen way.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Captain Corelli’s Mandolin’ at Harold Pinter Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.