Agatha Christie’s captivating novel performed in a real courtroom
- Up to 36% off ‘Witness for the Prosecution’
- Set in London County Hall on South Bank
- Tickets from £25
Find out more:
Agatha Christie’s story of justice, passion and betrayal is brought to life in this gripping revival at London County Hall. But it’s not just Christie’s incredibly twisty-turn-y plot that makes ‘Witness for the Prosecution’ such a great production. ’Big, austere and grand, it’s the perfect setting’ said one of our theatre critics in his four-star review – and he’s not wrong, the courtroom setting adds an exciting new dimension to the show. Throw in stellar acting and a ton of four and five star reviews, and we can’t think of many reasons why not to see this ingenious drama.
A young man is accused of murdering a widow – and coincidental new friend of his – in order to inherit her wealth. The stakes are high, but can he convince the jury (and the audience) that he’s innocent?
Book your discounted tickets through Time Out now and see what all the fuss is about – we’ll see you in court.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Witness for the Prosecution’ at London County Hall.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option
- .Band C tickets will be seated in the Gallery, please note that there will be steps with no lift access to this level.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.