An epic show combining classical music and techno-wizardry
- Up to 37% off tickets
- Music from Holst, Strauss, John Williams and more
- Incredible lights, lasers and fireworks all within the Royal Albert Hall
Find out more:
Prepare to embark on a voyage through a galaxy of classic music from deep space and beyond, complete with lights, lasers and fireworks. If ever the word ‘spectacular’ was apt for a title, it’s now, because ‘Space Spectacular’ at the magnificent Royal Albert Hall is going to be just that. Including works by Holst, Strauss and John Williams – perhaps the greatest film composer of all time and winner of over 40 prestigious awards, including five Oscars – and music from ‘Star Trek', ‘Alien', 'Apollo 13' and 'Thunderbirds', this explosive concert promises to be a night to remember. ￼￼
As well as the music, lights, lasers and fireworks will accompany the intergalactic soundscape will throw you completely headlong into this out-of-the-world experience. Tickets for this star-studded concert are flying like rockets, but we’ve got a bunch starting at just £16.50. Don’t sleep on it!
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Space Spectacular’ at Royal Albert Hall.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer