Catch a rare stage outing of work by American novelist Cormac McCarthy
- From the multi-award winning author of ‘No Country for Old Men’, ‘Blood Meridian’ and ‘The Road’
- Starring Gary Beadle and Jasper Britton
- Playing at London’s brand new Boulevard Theatre from January 16 - February 29
- Savings available of up to 37%
Find out more:
Two men meet on a subway platform. Eschewing small talk, their conversation immediately turns to the philosophical turmoil underpinning all human existence. Unable to find common ground, the men’s answers to these questions have life or death consequences.
Cormac McCarthy is world famous for his eviscerating, brutally-drawn portraits of America and the interior lives of its citizens. Author of ‘The Border Trilogy’, McCarthy is a 21st century master of the great American novel, but until now his plays have never been seen on a UK stage. Be among the first to see this taught two-hander when it comes to the Boulevard Theatre in a production directed by the Olivier and Tony Award-winning Terry Johnson.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to 'The Sunset Limited' at Boulevard Theatre.
- Please note your booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Please present your TimeOut voucher uponarrival.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.