See the famous ‘Body Worlds’ exhibition and avoid the queues!
- Up to 38% off ‘Body Worlds’.
- Fast-track tickets mean you skip the queues
- Fascinating insight into the human body
- Yep, these are preserved real bodies
‘BODY WORLDS’ has sparked curiosity across the globe – and now it’s permanently set up in central London at the London Pavilion, previous home to Ripley’s Believe it or Not. The fascinating exhibits have been made possible by a preservation technique called ‘plastination’ developed by German doctor Gunther von Hagens (who made a name for himself after performing a live autopsy on Channel 4 in 2002).
The display is designed to be educational: how well do you know your body, really? You know how you feel, but you don’t know what’s going on beneath your skin. There are more than 200 specimens on show at this exciting exhibition – from humans to a 3metre bucking horse and other anatomical structures of the body.
Fast-track tickets (that means no queuing!) are now up to 29% off if you book through us – that’s a dead good deal.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to ‘Body Worlds’ at London Pavilion.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- Present Time Out voucher at the box office to be granted admission.
- All children must be accompanied by one adult 18+
- No bags allowed within the exhibition. There are lockers for £2 if required.
- No photography is permitted within the exhibition, due to Human Tissue Authority licensing.
- Open every day 10 am-7 pm. Open until 10 pm on the last Friday of the month.
- Guests will be allocated a space on the next available time-slot.
- Last admission is 90 minutes before closing time.
- Voucher valid to December 31 2019, subject to availability.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.