Head to the Royal Festival Hall for the decade’s best bangers
- Live music hits from the ’80s
- Hosted by legendary broadcasters Gary Davies and Mark Goodier
Find out more:
Dig out those shoulder pads because it’s time for a musical throwback to the decade of synthesisers, fuschia lippy and Maggie Thatcher. That’s right, we’re talking about the glorious ’80s, where mobiles were big and the hair was even bigger. At this event, you’ll get to party to live renditions of your favourite hits, including Whitney Houston’s ‘I Wanna Dance With Somebody’, Toto‘s ‘Africa’ and a-ha’s ‘Take on Me’. And with up to 39% off, what are you waiting for?
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for ‘Now That’s What I Call the 80’s’ live.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.