Plan your first break of 2021, with validity until November
What do you get?
- An overnight stay for two at Crowne Plaza Marlow
- A full English breakfast per person
- Full use of the spa and wellness centre
- Chocolate truffles in your room upon arrival or a three-course dinner, depending on your selected option
Time Out says:
For most Londoners, any sort of travel in 2020 has pretty much been a write-off. But we remain hopeful that 2021 is going to be a better, brighter and all-around less sucky year. So, how about kicking it off with a little weekend away with one of your favourite people? With this offer, you’ll get an overnight stay, a full English breakfast, full use of the spa and wellness facilities and even chocolate truffles in your room upon arrival – all for just £115, that’s good value. Want to go even bigger? Swap the chocolates for a three-course dinner for just an extra £60.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for your selected overnight package at Crowne Plaza Marlow.
- Only valid for your selected option.
- To redeem, please email a copy of your voucher to email@example.com to make your reservation or call 01628 496 815.
- Any spa treatments should be pre-booked to avoid disappointment and must be paid directly to the venue.
- Voucher valid until November 30 2021.
- Some special occasion nights will be excluded, please check with the hotel upon booking.
- Available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.
- The Quad Wellness & Spa is open from 6am to 10pm on Fridays and 7am to 9pm on Saturday and Sundays.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- We would strongly advise checking opening times with the venue before attending.
- We appreciate that government restrictions are changing regularly, however, purchases made now will fall under our usual refund policy unless the venue closes. If the changes affect your booking we encourage you to contact the venue for an extension or date change.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).