Enjoy a three-hour cruise and a four-course meal on the Thames
What do you get?
- A three-hour river cruise for two
- A four-course dinner and bottle of wine
- A welcome drink on arrival
- Music and magnificent views of London
Time Out says:
If you’ve not seen London from the Thames, you’re missing out. It offers a whole new perspective on the city. But throw in a slap-up four-course dinner, a few drinks and some music, and you’ve got yourself one hell of a memorable experience. After your meal, you’ll be able to dance the night away on board before returning to the dock. And from £99 for two (instead of usual £166), it’s a steal, too.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a showboat dinner cruise for two with City Cruises.
- Only valid for your selected option.
- To redeem, please call 02077400400 or email email@example.com quoting your voucher codes.
- Subject to availability, must book ahead.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- The boat departs from Westminster Pier at 7.45pm.
- Boarding commences at boarding point 2 from 7.30pm.
- Once you’ve wined and dined on the Thames, the boat will return to Westminster Pier at 10.45pm.
- Valid until December 20 2020.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.