Bask in glorious classical music with your loved one
What is it?
Up to 40% off a classical concert by candlelight at St James’s Piccadilly.
Valentine’s Day is never an easy one to navigate. Going out for dinner and being surrounding by couples is far too cringe, but staying in and eating an M&S ‘dine in for two’ meal is a bit of a cop out. Well, we’ve got the perfect solution: a classical music concert in bustling Piccadilly where you can snuggle up next to your partner and enjoy some fine classic piano favourites.
Join renowned pianist, Daniel Grimwood, as he takes you on a romantic journey featuring music from Beethoven, Dvorak, Chopin and Brahms. And, to top it all off, he’ll be playing by candlelight. Cute, right? Tickets from just £12.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to a valentines piano recital by candelight at St James’s Piccadilly.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.