Tickets to the Royal Shakespeare Company’s take on Cervantes’s literary masterpiece
What is it?
Up to 40% off tickets to see this take on Cervantes’s famous novel – featuring Rufus Hound.
‘The Ingenious Gentleman Don Quixote of La Mancha’ may be one of the most well known stories in the history of literature, but it is also one of the trickiest, featuring an incredibly nuts protagonist and his ludicrous adventures across Spain. Bringing such a tale to the stage, then, is a pretty impressive feat.
Landing in the West End belatedly after premiering in Stratford-upon-Avon in 2016, the Royal Shakespeare Company’s adaptation is full the the brim with jokes, original songs and slapstick. Featuring David Threlfall, best known for his leading role as Frank Gallagher in Channel 4’s ‘Shameless’ as Quixote himself and comedian and TV panel show regular Rufus Hound as his sidekick Sancho Panza.
Don’t miss this weird and wonderful tale brought to life by director Angus Jackson and the RSC. Our tickets start at just £15, saving you up to 40%.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to the RSC’s ‘Don Quixote’ at Garrick Theatre.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out. Photo credit: Helen Maybanks.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.