Stef Smith multiplies Ibsen by three for her powerful riff on ‘A Doll’s House’
What do you get?
- See Nora: A Doll's House at the Young Vic Theatre
- Stef Smith’s take on Ibsen’s famous, ‘A Doll’s House’
- This play received a four-star Time Out review
Find out more:
When Ibsen’s original version of ‘A Doll’s House’ was first performed well over 100 years ago, it was met with cries of outrage. Now, Stef Smith has warped that original play into a drama that crosses three time periods, 1918, 1968 and 2018. Looking at how far we have actually come in 100 years, this play has been hailed as a success by our own critics, receiving a coveted four-star review. Grab a ticket from just £20.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to Nora: A Doll's House at the Young Vic Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- You will need to collect your tickets from the Young Vic box office at least 60 minutes before the performance starts.
- You will be allocated seats within the price band booked, but we cannot guarantee specific seats.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.