The European premiere of the provocative off-Broadway hit
- New musical by Max Vernon
- Inspired by the 1973 arson attack against the LGBTQ+ community in New Orleans
- Featuring rising musical theatre star Tyrone Huntley (‘Jesus Christ Superstar’)
- Tickets now £25
Find out more:
‘The View UpStairs’ is inspired by the story of a New Orleans gay bar that went up in flames in a deadly homophobic attack in 1973. It was the biggest attack on the LGBTQ+ community until the Pulse nightclub shootings in Florida in 2016. The plot follows a twenty-first century fashion designer who buys the building, then gradually uncovers its history in a series of captivating scenes filled with a collection of beautiful love songs and power rock ballads. This new musical is not to be missed.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘The View UpStairs’ at Soho Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Please be advised tickets are best available across Bands A, B or C depending on availability.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.