Discover Gurpreet Kaur Bhatti’s new play about fighting the odds
- A brand new play
- Written by the award-winning Gurpreet Kaur Bhatti
- Directed by Michael Buffong (artistic director of Talawa Theatre Company)
Find out more:
To cast your eye over some new theatre, take your seat at the Royal Court for the new naturalistic drama ‘A Kind of People’. Set within a contemporary and diverse British community, you’ll chart different characters battling the odds, from aiming for promotions to getting their children into the best schools and even leaving council houses behind. A closer look at how society functions in the 21st century, you won’t want to miss this (especially when you can get up to 42% off your ticket).
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘A Kind of People’ at the Royal Court Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Valid from December 10 2019 to January 4 2020.
- Not valid on Dec 11 and Dec 16 2019.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.