Don’t miss this landmark production of the psychological classic
- The West End transfer from a hugely popular UK tour and run at Theatre Royal Stratford East
- Time Out four-star review
- A ‘feverishly intense’ update of Peter Schaffer’s psychodrama
- Up to 42% off
Find out more:
Originally running at the National Theatre in 1973, this infamous and rarely-performed classic by Peter Shaffer comes to the West End following a stint at Theatre Royal Stratford East. Directed by Ned Bennett – who is largely known for his work on hit shows ‘Pomona’ and ‘An Octoroon’ – this psychological thriller about a boy with a pretty weird pathology is set to be a goodun.
The gist of the plot? The play follows teenager Alan Strang (Ethan Kai) and his bizarre equestrian obsession that leads him to blind six horses in a stable in Hampshire. It’s then up to psychiatrist, Dr Martin Dysart, to get to the root of what caused Alan to commit such a distressing crime.
Tickets to this bold production are up to 42% off if you book through Time Out – they now start at just £20 each.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Equus’ at Trafalgar Studios.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.