Exclusive tickets to the headline show of this year’s Vault Festival
What is it?
Up to 43% off tickets to ‘Counting Sheep’ at Vault Festival – with the option to purchase a premium seat which includes a meal.
To go underground and discover some of London’s boldest, wackiest emerging theatre and comedy at the 2019 instalment of Vault Festival. ‘Counting Sheep’ – the headline show this year – is an immersive protest/party that throws Londoners into the Kiev Uprising of 2014.
Based on Mark and Marichka Marczyks’ first-hand experiences, this theatrical sensation takes its audience on a journey featuring singing, marching, protesting and fighting at a pivotal time for Ukraine. The joint theatrical statement from civilians who suffered during the uprising makes for a seriously impressive piece of theatre. The Marczyks siblings fought for freedom and love in Maidan Square, and founders of Belarus Free Theatre Natalia Kaliada and Nicolai Khalezin struggled with the oppressive dictatorship in Belarus.
Expect folk singing, real-life footage and cutting-edge staging at this new show – don’t miss our exclusive tickets from just £11.10.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Counting Sheep’ at The Vaults.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.