Don’t miss this high-energy urban adventure for adults
- A cryptic theatrical adventure through London
- Based on Jules Verne’s adventure novel ‘Around the World in 80 Days’
- Guided via an app on your phone
- Tickets from £11
Find out more:
In this exciting adventure around the city you’ll have just 80 minutes to prepare for your expedition around the globe. It’s time to raise funds, make critical expedition purchases and decide whether to trust those who may help or hinder you along the way. With a live leaderboard, clues, surprise challenges and multiple ways to win, the journey culminates with a race around the world at Underbelly Festival Southbank, guided by the cast and crew. The train departs in 80 minutes – will you be on it?
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to ‘80 Days: A Real World Adventure’ at Underbelly Festival Southbank.
- Please present your voucher on arrival.
- This game is not suitable for people aged under eighteen years.
- Arrive before 7pm (Thursday and Friday) or before 2PM (Saturday and Sunday) at the Underbelly Festival Southbank site (30 The Queen’s Walk, Lambeth, London SE1 8XX) with your TimeOut ticket and find the Fire Hazard 80 Days team in the gin bar above the Box Office with an orange clipboard..
- Play on your own or in a group - all you need is your phone and a sense of adventure.
- This event takes place outside, and involves some walking around central London, so please dress appropriately for the weather!
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offers.