See this adaptation of Joe Simpson’s mountaineering survival memoir
- Based on Joe Simpson’s best-selling book about his survival on Siula Grande
- Directed by Tony Award-winning co-director of ‘War Horse’, Tom Morris
- Must end February 29
- Four-star review from Time Out
Find out more:
Get ready for an unforgettable piece of theatre. ‘Touching The Void’ is a chance to dive inside the minds of Joe Simpson and Simon Yates – mountaineers who were once thought lost high in the Peruvian Andes. An epic tale about a struggle for survival, this is life-affirming, darkly funny and, in the words of our critics in their four-star review, ‘white knuckle’ theatre. With tickets now up to 44 percent off, here’s a great chance to follow the incredible story of survival brilliantly reimagined for the stage.
And here’s even more great news. The Blue Monday show (on January 20) features a pre-show talk on mental wellbeing, where you’ll hear from Simon Yates himself (plus other great guests) with all proceeds going to Samaritans.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Touching The Void’ at Duke of York’s theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Runs until February 29 2020.
- January 20 show includes the Samaritan’s benefit talk.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.