Uncover spy secrets at this immersive dining experience
- Enjoy dinner, drinks and some subterranean espionage
- From the creators of the ‘Game of Thrones’ spoof murder mystery ‘Dinner is Coming’
- All dietary requirements can be catered for if the venue is notified in advance
Find out more:
Your mission? To head to The Vaults for this unique 007-inspired event. Set beneath the arches of Waterloo, this exciting underground dinner will have you rubbing shoulders with all manner of secret agents who are mourning the loss of MI6’s seemingly-invincible agent Jimmy Bon (yeah, this thing’s totally tongue-in-cheek). He’s been missing in action for six months, but you kinda get the impression he still has a part to play… There’s a whole load of espionage-themed entertainment, but you’ll also get to enjoy a delicious dinner – and a martini or two, however you take it. Now, time to do your duty.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Live and Let Dine’ at The Vaults.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Over 16's only.
- Dinner and entertainment included.
- Drinks are not included.
- Times and dates as follows: April 8 – 15 (previews), April 16 – May 31.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.