From just £19.50 to see to see Matthew Broderick in the West End
- A Hollywood star and multiple Tony Award-winner
- And ‘Downton Abbey’ star, Elizabeth McGovern
- In a play by an Academy Award-winning writer
This is your chance to see Ferris Bueller himself live on stage as he makes his West End debut in a play written by Kenneth Lonergan – the Academy Award-winning writer of ‘Manchester by the Sea’. And while the writer’s a pretty big deal, Matthew Broderick certainly knows his way around a stage – he’s bagged multiple Tony Awards for his roles on Broadway. Here he’s playing a jaded academic who, initially, walks around campus in an affable fug but who then descends into a slow-burning breakdown. Worth it for his performance alone.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to The Starry Messenger at Wyndham's Theatre
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Seats are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- Photo credit to Marc Brenner
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.