A new satire by hotly-tipped writer Anchuli Felicia King
- Up to 48% off tickets to ‘White Pearl’
- International debut by Anchuli Felicia King
- From just £15
Find out more:
You may not have heard of playwright Anchuli Felicia King, but the fact that her new work has landed itself a run on the Royal Court’s main stage is a testament to this lady’s writing prowess. (In fact, the Royal Court is one of London’s finest theatres for putting on new work and discovering new voices).
A satirical look at racism within different east-Asian ethnic groups, ‘White Pearl’ takes place in Singaporean start-up, Clearday. In less than a year, the company has flourished into a leading international cosmetic brand – but when a preview of their latest skin cream advert is leaked online, the clip goes viral, causing an international PR nightmare…
Intrigued? You better get yourself a ticket before the rest of London catches on. From just £15.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘White Pearl’ at the Royal Court Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.