Celebrate the festive season with music, Aled Jones and Alan Titchmarsh
- Choice of three different events
- Live music from choirs and musicians
- Variety of special guests
Find out more:
From sweetly-sung classics to joyful tunes, the Christmas concerts at Barbican Hall and Royal Festival Hall are a great festive round-off to the year. Happening across selected dates in December, this is your chance to get into the Christmas spirit with the help of music, readings and more. Here’s what’s on (and what you shouldn’t miss)…
What’s on the programme?
Christmas with Alan Titchmarsh
Sat Dec 14, 8pm, Royal Festival Hall
An evening of traditional Christmas songs and carols performed by the London Philharmonic Choir and the London.
The Glory of Christmas
Sun Dec 15, 7.30 pm, Royal Festival Hall
Expect music from the Philharmonia Orchestra, the voices of the Trinity Boys Choir and Brighton Festival Chorus, as well as special guest readings by Bernard Cribbins.
Christmas Cracker with Aled Jones
Mon 23, 7.30 pm, Barbican Hall
Revel in the sounds of London Concert Orchestra, The London Chorus and Southend Boys' and Girls' Choir – all hosted by the renowned ‘Walking in the air’ singer, Aled Jones.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to a Christmas concert at the Barbican Hall or Royal Festival Hall.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Face value: Christmas with Aled Jones, £46 or £39.50. The Glory of Christmas, £49.50 and £32.50. Christmas with Alan Titchmarsh, £49.50 and £39.50.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.